2.24.2006

Take it to the crib


A couple of weeks ago...(I know, it's been a while, I've been too busy to post to the blog...damn, I'm trying). In any event, I'm at some pub in Soho with a few friends and at the very end of the bar we hear a muffled cough, then snorting, then consistent disgusting grunts. My friend and I desperately had to go to the bathroom but were terrified to pass this disgusting man exuding all sorts of contagious germs into the atmosphere. We ended up having to walk briskly past him in fear of catching a whiff of his contamination. And did the same on the way back to our seats. For goodness sakes, if you're sick, don’t go to a restaurant where people are trying to eat! And how many times have you been at work when someone says, "Oh don't get too close, I'm sick." No...How about you don't get to close, how about you don't come into work at all. I don't care if you're trying to get promoted, STAY AT HOME! How are you going to tell me not to get too close when your ass should be the one at home? Don't go to work, don't go to the restaurant and DO NOT go to the club... Just take it to the crib!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home